Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book of Psalms Prayer quotes


You can click the verse to link with the Gateway Bible website.
Taken by NLT Bible and  ASV for copyright conflicts.


1.                Psalm 4:1
For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. Answer me when I call to you, O God who declares me innocent. Free me from my troubles. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

2.                Psalm 6:9
The LORD has heard my plea; the LORD will answer myprayer.

3.                Psalm 17:1
prayer of David. O LORD, hear my plea for justice. Listen to my cry for help. Pay attention to myprayer, for it comes from honest lips.
4.                Psalm 28:2
Listen to my prayer for mercy as I cry out to you for help, as I lift my hands toward your holy sanctuary.

5.                Psalm 39:12
Hear my prayer, O LORD! Listen to my cries for help! Don’t ignore my tears. For I am your guest— a traveler passing through, as my ancestors were before me.

6.                Psalm 44:20
If we had forgotten the name of our God or spread our hands in prayer to foreign gods,

7.                Psalm 54:2
Listen to my prayer, O God. Pay attention to my plea.

8.                Psalm 55:1
For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. Listen to myprayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help!

9.                Psalm 61:1
For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer!

10.           Psalm 63:4
I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer.

11.           Psalm 66:19
But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer.

12.           Psalm 66:20
Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw his unfailing love from me.

13.           Psalm 69:13
But I keep praying to you, LORD, hoping this time you will show me favor. In your unfailing love, O God, answer myprayer with your sure salvation.

14.           Psalm 84:8
O LORD God of Heaven’s Armies, hear my prayer. Listen, O God of Jacob. Interlude

15.           Psalm 86:1
prayer of David. Bend down, O LORD, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help.
16.          
Psalm 86:6
Listen closely to my prayer, O LORD; hear my urgent cry.

17.           Psalm 88:2
Now hear my prayer; listen to my cry.

18.           Psalm 90:1
prayer of Moses, the man of God. Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

19.           Psalm 102:1
prayer of one overwhelmed with trouble, pouring out problems before the LORD. LORD, hear myprayer! Listen to my plea!

20.           Psalm 116:1
I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy.

21.           Psalm 118:21
I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory!

22.           Psalm 119:170
Listen to my prayer; rescue me as you promised.

23.           Psalm 120:1
A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.

24.           Psalm 130:2
Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer.

25.           Psalm 134:2
Lift up holy hands in prayer, and praise the LORD.

26.           Psalm 141:2
Let my prayer be set forth as incense before thee; The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
27.          
Psalm 141:5
Let the righteous smite me, it shall be a kindness; And let him reprove me, it shall be as oil upon the head; Let not my head refuse it: For even in their wickedness shall myprayer continue.

28.           Psalm 142:1
I cry with my voice unto Jehovah; With my voice unto Jehovah  do I make supplication.

29.             Psalm 143:1
Hear my prayer, O Jehovah; give ear to my supplications: In thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.






Do you need prayer? Please let me know how we can pray for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment