Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bible Prayer Inspirational quotes (Part II)

From  1 Kings to 2 King  You can click the verse to link with the Gateway Bible website.
This are taken by NLT Bible

  1. 1 Kings 8:22
    Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in front of the entire community of Israel. He lifted his hands toward heaven,

  2. 1 Kings 8:28
    Nevertheless, listen to my prayer and my plea, O Lord my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is making to you today.
  3. 1 Kings 8:29
    May you watch over this Temple night and day, this place where you have said, ‘My name will be there.’ May you always hear the prayers I make toward this place.

  4. 1 Kings 8:45
    then hear their prayers from heaven and uphold their cause.

  5. 1 Kings 8:49
    then hear their prayers and their petition from heaven where you live, and uphold their cause.

  6. 1 Kings 8:54
    When Solomon finished making these prayers and petitions to the Lord, he stood up in front of the altar of the Lord, where he had been kneeling with his hands raised toward heaven.

  7. 1 Kings 9:3
    The Lord said to him,“I have heard your prayer and your petition. I have set this Temple apart to be holy—this place you have built where my name will be honored forever. I will always watch over it, for it is dear to my heart.

  8. 1 Kings 17:22
    The Lord heard Elijah’s prayer, and the life of the child returned, and he revived!

  9. 1 Kings 21:9
    In her letters she commanded: “Call the citizens together for fasting and prayer, and give Naboth a place of honor.

  10. 2 Kings 13:4
    Then Jehoahaz prayed for the Lord’s help, and the Lord heard his prayer, for he could see how severely the king of Aram was oppressing Israel.

  11. 2 Kings 19:15
    And Hezekiah prayed this prayer before the Lord: “O Lord, God of Israel, you are enthroned between the mighty cherubim! You alone are God of all the kingdoms of the earth. You alone created the heavens and the earth.

  12. 2 Kings 19:20
    Then Isaiah son of Amoz sent this message to Hezekiah: “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: I have heard your prayer about King Sennacherib of Assyria.

  13. 2 Kings 20:5
    “Go back to Hezekiah, the leader of my people. Tell him, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your ancestor David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you, and three days from now you will get out of bed and go to the Temple of the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment