Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bible Prayer Inspirational quotes ( Part I)

From Genesis to 2 Samuel. You can click the verse to link with the Gateway Bible website.
This are taken by NLT Bible


  1. Genesis 24:42
    “So today when I came to the spring, I prayed this prayer: ‘O Lord, God of my master, Abraham, please give me success on this mission.

  2. Genesis 25:21
    Isaac pleaded with the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The Lord answered Isaac’s prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins.

  3. Genesis 30:17
    And God answered Leah’s prayers. She became pregnant again and gave birth to a fifth son for Jacob.

  4. Genesis 30:22
    Then God remembered Rachel’s plight and answered herprayers by enabling her to have children.

  5. Genesis 35:3
    We are now going to Bethel, where I will build an altar to the God who answered my prayers when I was in distress. He has been with me wherever I have gone.”

  6. Joshua 10:14
    There has never been a day like this one before or since, when the Lord answered such a prayer. Surely the Lord fought for Israel that day!

  7. Judges 13:9
    God answered Manoah’s prayer, and the angel of God appeared once again to his wife as she was sitting in the field. But her husband, Manoah, was not with her.

  8. 1 Samuel 1:9
    Once after a sacrificial meal at Shiloh, Hannah got up and went to pray. Eli the priest was sitting at his customary place beside the entrance of the Tabernacle.

  9. 1 Samuel 1:11
    And she made this vow: “O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, if you will look upon my sorrow and answer my prayer and give me a son, then I will give him back to you. He will be yours for his entire lifetime, and as a sign that he has been dedicated to the Lord, his hair will never be cut. ”

  10. 1 Samuel 2:1
    Then Hannah prayed: ”My heart rejoices in the Lord! The Lord has made me strong. Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me.

  11. 1 Samuel 12:23
    “As for me, I will certainly not sin against the Lord by ending my prayers for you. And I will continue to teach you what is good and right.

  12. 2 Samuel 7:18
    Then King David went in and sat before the Lord and prayed,“Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?

  13. 2 Samuel 7:27
    “O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, God of Israel, I have been bold enough to pray this prayer to you because you have revealed all this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you—a dynasty of kings!’)
  14. 2 Samuel 24:25
    David built an altar there to the Lord and sacrificed burnt offerings and peace offerings. And the Lord answered hisprayer for the land, and the plague on Israel was stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment