Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bible Prayer Inspirational quotes (Part IV)


From   Ezra to  Job  You can click the verse to link with the Gateway Bible website.
Taken by NLT Bible.

  1. Ezra 8:23
    So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us, and he heard our prayer.

  2. Ezra 9:1
    When these things had been done, the Jewish leaders came to me and said, “Many of the people of Israel, and even some of the priests and Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the other peoples living in the land. They have taken up the detestable practices of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians, and Amorites.

  3. Nehemiah 1:6
    listen to my prayer! Look down and see me praying night and day for your people Israel. I confess that we have sinned against you. Yes, even my own family and I have sinned!

  4. Nehemiah 1:11
    O Lord, please hear my prayer! Listen to the prayers of those of us who delight in honoring you. Please grant me success today by making the king favorable to me. Put it into his heart to be kind to me.”In those days I was the king’s cup-bearer.

  5. Nehemiah 2:4
    The king asked, “Well, how can I help you?”With a prayerto the God of heaven,

  6. Nehemiah 11:17
    Also Mattaniah son of Mica, son of Zabdi, a descendant of Asaph, who led in thanksgiving and prayer. Also Bakbukiah, who was Mattaniah’s assistant, and Abda son of Shammua, son of Galal, son of Jeduthun.

  7. Job 11:13
    “If only you would prepare your heart and lift up your hands to him in prayer!

  8. Job 16:17
    Yet I have done no wrong, and my prayer is pure.

  9. Job 42:8
    So take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and offer a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer on your behalf. I will not treat you as you deserve, for you have not spoken accurately about me, as my servant Job has.
  10. Job 42:9
    So Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite did as the Lord commanded them, and the Lord accepted Job’s prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment